Zonnelicht day-care centre
Day-care of the future
A self-aware & committed team
Since teachers play a very important role, their professional qualities should be of a high level.
- Show full commitment
- Being able to create a loving environment
- Paying personal attention to the child
- Being able to make good contact with parents
- Being able to offer an inspiring programme
Moreover, they possess qualities such as personal integrity, a strong personality, a sense of justice, a sense of charity, selflessness, an inspiring personality and leadership skills.
The supporting team
The team ensures smooth cooperation and progress on the work floor. In addition to the management, the supporting team consists of:
- The policy officer
- The pedagogical coach
- The practice trainer, who is also the staff coach
- The care coordinator
- The child planner
- The staff planner
- The staff member
- The quality officer
- The group aid
The distance between the management and the work floor is small, so that adjustments can be made quickly and quality is continuously monitored.